Dawki is a awesome place located in Meghalaya near Bangladesh border. Its real beauty is Umngot river and Bangladesh border. This river becomes absolute transparent in winters. Let’s see its beauty in these 10 pics:
1. Boating in Umngot river
2. How locals live
3. Camping overnight in Khasi Hills.
4. The famous suspension bridge
5. Feel the river and hills
6. How Dawki looks from Bangladesh
7. One of the friendliest Indian border
8. He is in India and all the others are in Bangladesh
9. Indian river becomes Bangladeshi river… The boats are in India and the crowd is in Bangladesh
10. The most famous and popular scene here… If wind would be slow, water will be complete transparent.
So when are you planning this trip?