We have created this trip for those who are seeking economical package for 3-days trip in Tirthan Valley. Here is detailed description and photo gallery of the trip.
DAY-1: ARRIVE GUSHAINI
Gushaini is well connected via NH-305 from Aut. If you are coming from Delhi or Chandigarh by public transport, take any bus going to Manali and get down at Aut. Now you will have to catch another bus for Gushaini. Aut to Gushaini is about 30 km and bus fare is about Rs. 50. There are frequent buses from Aut to Banjar and Gushaini. Taxis are also available that charge Rs. 1500-2000 for Gushaini.
After check-in to hotel, it’s time to relax. Tirthan Valley is known only for relax. It’s not for sightseeing and any other planned trip. Come here for relax and feel the location, people, culture and nature.
Night stay: 1. Bintu’s Camp, Gushaini
2. Usha Guest House and Camps, Gushaini
DAY-2: EXPLORE TIRTHAN VALLEY AND GUSHAINI AREA
Today’s activities may be (as per your interests):
1. Trek to Chhoi Waterfall (4 km one side uphill trek)
2. Riverside enjoyment with trout fishing and river crossing and bathing in river.
3. Explore village life in Tirthan Valley in Gushaini and other villages.
4. Trek to entry gate of Great Himalayan National Park (about 5 km from Gushaini village)
Night stay in same camp/tent at: 1. Bintu’s Camps, Gushaini
2. Usha Homestay and Camps, Gushaini